You can easily offer one-time or recurring payment that is special whenever:
- You’re making a repayment more than the amount that is current plus don’t wish to advance your due date one or more thirty days.
- You’re making a repayment (including payments that are partial and wish to direct it to individual loans or loan teams.
- You’d like to allocate extra payments across all loan teams in payment status, as opposed to focusing on the loan(s) aided by the interest rate that is highest. This may keep carefully the payment dates for all loan groups aligned.
- You need your re payment (including partial re re re payments) become allocated differently compared to the payment allocation method that is standard.
To request special repayment guidelines, e mail us:
- Mobile: 888.486.4722
- Email: Help@Nelnet.net
- Mail: P.O. Box 82561, Lincoln, NE 68501-2561, or
- Publish one-time or recurring unique guidelines regarding the re re re payment voucher attached with your month-to-month payment statement whenever mailing your re re payment.
Also, you might direct one-time re re payments to loan that is individual and/or request not to advance your deadline by signing directly into your www. Nelnet.com account and picking Make a repayment. At the number above if you want to direct future online payments to an individual loan instead of directing to a loan group, you may request that your loans be ungrouped by calling us. Continue reading “Yes, there is the solution to request your instalments be allocated differently compared to the standard re payment allocation technique, being a one-time or recurring unique payment instruction.”